Friday, January 16, 2009

Miriam

I convinced Miriam to be the subject of a photo shoot today by playing a bit of dress-up and putting makeup on her. It was really cute to see her walking around after her makeover - I could tell she felt very grown up. I reminded her (several times) that today was special and she can't wear makeup outside the house or to school until she's in high school. I then had to reassure Mario that his sweet little 5-year-old daughter would NOT be wearing makeup regularly or participating in any beauty pageants...

Manual setting: f/5, 1/6 second, ISO 100

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen a close-up photo of her before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super duper sweet photo of M! I could totally see her loving make-over day. :) I know how you feel though, Audrey got make-up for Christmas from KT and it kind of cracks me up. One night she was refusing to go to bed because she had to have her make-up on first. Oy!

    ReplyDelete