Saturday, March 21, 2009

Max and the Meramec River

Today - I went down to the Meramec River close to our house after dinner tonight, and as I was looking around, a fish splashed in the water. I noticed the ripples in the water and the reflection of the trees on the riverbank in those ripples. Mario doesn't like all the jagged lines in this photo, but that is precisely why I like it...

Aperture priority setting: f/5.6, 1/60 sec, ISO 100




Friday, 03/20/09 - As one of my friends said, Max certainly is predictable! As am I apparently... Another Friday night shot of Max because I was too uninspired for anything else! Photo shot on Auto setting...

1 comment:

  1. Max loves his book nook. :) You could switch up things with a zoom of his paw, some lighting tricks, or strange angles. He's a nice, steady subject!

    ReplyDelete