Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting caught up

I've taken photos the past few days but am just now getting around to posting them - it's been crazy around here this week. And for that reason, these photos are more snapshots than anything I've actually thought about or worked on... One of these days...

Today - I went out to brunch this morning with a couple friends as a belated birthday celebration, and one of the ladies brought me an orchid. I figure before I kill it (my green thumb has apparently been amputated), I'll photograph it for posterity...

Aperture priority setting: f/1.4, 1/200 sec, ISO 100




Tuesday, March 3, 2009 - Our dog, Max, in his usual state...

Auto setting: f/2.8, 1/60 sec, ISO 400




Monday, March 2, 2009 - Our cookie jar. I call him "the fat guy".

Aperture priority setting: f/1.4, 1/80 sec, ISO 100

1 comment:

  1. "The fat guy" heeheehee! Well, with all those cookies in his belly, no wonder he's fat!

    ReplyDelete