Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Which brings me to today...

This is a "daily life" photo if I've ever taken one! This is the bathtub in the bathroom on the main floor of our house. While cleaning the tub surround one day I noticed a tile was loose. Noticing little-to-no grout around it, I hesitantly pried the tile off, afraid of what I would see... Which led me to pull off more and more tiles to discover THIS mess behind them, complete with rotted drywall. Thankfully, that's all the damage there is, and I was waiting for a guy to come today to repair it. He never showed up, but I may have written the wrong day down... Thankfully, we have another bathroom upstairs to shower in...!

Manual setting: f/3.5, 1/5 sec, ISO 100

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I hate when tile suddenly falls off! At least it wasn't any worse. If we'd actually designed our house, I would've chosen an "all-in-one" tub with no grout instead of standard tub & tile. Oh well.

    Will look forward to the "after" photo when the repair is done. :)

    ReplyDelete