Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's JULY already?!?!

Today - Sunday, July 5, 2009 - this is a cart in our kitchen where Miriam keeps all of her various treasures. She knows just where everything is on here!




Saturday, July 4, 2009 - Fruit salad, yummy-yummy!




Friday, July 3, 2009 - Gazpacho is so refreshing in the summer!




Thursday, July 2, 2009 - This is a card made from a photo I took at the Botanical Garden. One of these days I'm going to put cards up for sale on my Etsy site...




Wednesday, July 1, 2009 - The chemistry class I'm taking this summer has me housebound most of the time, studying, so I find myself looking around the house at the end of the day for something to photograph... This is a project Luis made in school near the end of the year - Happy Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment