Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Like some TV shows, my hiatus was longer than expected...

Ugh. My eye has been twitching all day, and I have a huge headache! But I WILL get these photos posted today - I WILL, dammit! And without further ado, here they are - Colorado trip through today...


Today, June 30, 2009 - Time for another self-portrait




Monday, June 29, 2009 - Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants. The Cards lost, but our tickets, including food and drinks, were free so it was all good!




Sunday, June 28, 2009 - Looking across the plaza toward the Student Center at the Meramec campus of St. Louis Community College where I'm taking prerequisite classes for a nursing program.




Saturday, June 27, 2009 - A cool skylight in the ceiling of the Lecture Hall building at Meramec.




Friday, June 26, 2009 - Laundry day...




Thursday, June 25, 2009 - My brother-in-law, Jorge, was visiting for the week, and we all were enjoying hanging out with him on his last night in town.




Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - I studied all day for a chemistry exam this evening so all I could muster for a photo was a shot of Max's still-uneaten dog food. Lame, I know.




Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - Preparing for the chem exam.




Monday, June 22, 2009 - My bananas got a bit overripe and fell off the stems!




Sunday, June 21, 2009 - Just got home the night before from Colorado and spent the day getting things around the house taken care of. Couldn't even think about a photo - so it's Max once again...




Saturday, June 20, 2009 - Our last day in Colorado, and Audrey was being a sweet little goof!




Friday, June 19, 2009 - The 6-month-old baby of some friends. Look at that smile!! I think this was just before he peed on the rug...




Thursday, June 18, 2009 - My new niece, Scarlett - 3 weeks old here.




Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - In Rocky Mountain National Park




Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - My sweet niece, Audrey




Monday, June 15, 2009 - Miriam holding her new cousin, Scarlett




Sunday, June 14, 2009 - Audrey in the back yard




Saturday, June 13, 2009 - Miriam on the plane to Colorado, before takeoff

1 comment:

  1. Wilted bananas: awesome. Hope they got made into something yummy.

    Dog food: macro makes even the most mundane subject interesting.

    Grinning baby: nobody can be uncheered while looking at him!

    ReplyDelete