Monday, May 4, 2009

Finishing out April

Hmmm... To explain my delinquency in posting my photos... My 10-year wedding anniversary was April 24th so I fully expected to not really shoot that weekend. Then I was sick. Then I had a mountain of "stuff" to do that hadn't been done because of the anniversary weekend and illness... And this is what happens: lots of shots of Max in his various sleeping positions! And a couple photos where I actually tried...


Thursday, April 30 - Aperture priority setting: f/14, 4 sec, ISO 200




Wednesday, April 29 - Aperture priority setting: f/14, 1/80 sec, ISO 200




Tuesday, April 28 - Shot on Auto




Monday, April 27 - Taken with my phone as I stumbled in an illness-induced stupor to bed




Sunday, April 26 - Aperture priority setting: f/18, 1/13 sec, ISO 200




Saturday, April 25 - Shot on Auto




Friday, April 24 - Shot on Auto




Thursday, April 23 - Shot on Auto

No comments:

Post a Comment