Saturday, May 30, 2009

11 days...

Wow... 11 days without posting my photos, and I haven't even been on vacation! Without further ado, here they are...


Today - Bleachers near one of the athletic fields at Greentree Park. They must've washed up in the wooded area after the Meramec flooded most recently.




Friday, May 29, 2009 - Miriam at the doc, sick with a virus. What a way to start summer vacation!




Thursday, May 28, 2009 - The kids at the End of Year Picnic for Miriam's school.




Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - A macro shot of dandelions in a shot glass of water.




Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - A rosemary plant I managed to kill...




Monday, May 25, 2009 - Miriam wanted me to take a picture of her, but she insisted she only pose in front of her closet door. Didn't have it in me to fight over location so I shot on Auto with the on-camera flash...




Sunday, May 24, 2009 - They take after their father...




Saturday, May 23, 2009 - A macro shot of a dandelion at Faust Park in Chesterfield, MO.




Friday, May 22, 2009 - Mario and I went out to see the new "Star Trek" movie, and it was 11:30 PM or so when the show let out. Taken with my phone.




Thursday, May 21, 2009 - I love all of my kitchen utensils and gadgets and storage canisters... I just don't particularly love to cook!




Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - Pine nuts being toasted for a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment